The invitation
Devin's Ring and My Ring
Devin's Ring
Our cake topper
Wedding plans are coming along nicely. Next Saturday Sophie, Brenda and I are going to go to Troy to finish up the invitations at the library on campus. They have a whole puncher than punches deeper than a single hole punch and a cutter that has a laser to cut more even and precise. Brenda also works at Troy Campus and can print the invitation for us.
I need to start working on the rest of the favors and all. I need to print the tags for the bubbles and the almonds.
Alicia's mother in law Judy is doing our flowers. I also have to buy the flowers for the corsages for the parents and grandparents.
I think I have My Girls gifts picked out. I hope ya'll like them and that they will be special to you all in some way!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE allllll of the things yall have picked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete