This is the cake I like and would really like one just like it except with a 'K' on top. I actually like the style of the 'H' on the cake too. I would like the cake to be square and I like the dots on it too. The only change I would make to this cake would be the color... which I'm thinking maybe red dots and black ribbon or vice-versa. The lady making our cake said she does not have square cake pans, but she might invest in them. If she decides NOT to invest in square cake pans then we will settle for a round cake, which I think would still look nice. If I can remember right she is charging $125 for the cake that is 3 layers with delivery to New Brockton from Opp and is cream cheese icing instead of that other icing (I can't recall the name right now).

i love that!! it's so pretty!!!i like the square cakes also, but circle is pretty to. and as for the letter on the top, its different, but a great different. i love it!
ReplyDelete