I'm a 26 year old, soon (August 2012 is soon, right?) to be a mother of one human child and currently a mother to one chihuahua- Abbey. I married my husband on May 30, 2009.
In August 2011, I completed my Bachelor's degree in Business Management and hope to soon be utilizing my degree of choice. Since I completed college, I've been interested in taking on my love for crafting! I've been crocheting my heart out (literally) since late August, and just recently started using a sewing machine to make projects. Just call me crafty A! :)
This blog will be focusing on numerous things in my life... Specifically my pregnancy journey with our first child.. but also showing off my crafty work!
I love all of the dresses that you have picked out!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! Now, you just need to take pics of favors and things (ie-home!)-I feel left out here!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe they will get my dress in soon.