
This is the center piece for the tables at the reception. Well part of it. I know the red on the ribbon looks different than the red on the fower girl dress but each picture was taken in different light. Infact both pictures was taken on my camera phone, which has no flash and the flower girl dress was in Ross' which there was a TON of light in there, but there was not a good amount of light in Devin's house when this was taken. I guarantee they are a very close color.
SO what are we doing with this you ask? We will have the larger mirrors in the center then place a pillar candle on each mirror with red and white rose petals sprinkled on the tables. Something simple. Each table is an 8ft round table I believe, it may be 6ft. But there will be a black square table cloth that drapes down over it and then the center piece on top.
As far as the favors I do not have pictures of those yet. One of them have not been made yet since it involves candy and the other I have failed to take a picture of.

I like it! Simple is usually best anyways! People only need to be looking at you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I like simple!
ReplyDelete