Tuesday, June 16, 2009

married woman!

Well, I am a married woman! 2 weeks and 3 days into a marriage and we are going strong! The wedding went quite well I must say. My nephew was the ring bearer he was a little, how can i say this, STUBBORN. He wouldnt listen and threw the ring bearer's pillow into the pews and hit Devin's grandmother with it. Then he started running around like a little monkey. haha. Then when it was time for the unity candle we could not light it so Devin took it off the stand and we lit it that way. On the way back up to the preacher I almost busted my butt because my dress was just a tad too long in the front and I kept stepping on the dress. Luckily, my husband caught me! If you are interested in some pictures you can go here: http://robertagideon.smugmug.com/gallery/8389722_TgFAU#550577022_Zye2o
My friend Roberta took pictures for her practice and she did a wonderful job. There will be more pictures from anther photographer once he gets them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment