I couldn't find enough WHITE pearl bracelets for my girls anywhere! So yesterday I was walking around Walmart after looking for a white sundress and I wandered across the arts and crafts section with jewelry making and I found 3 packs of white pearls! I told my self "You can make these things!!". So I did. I was SOOO excited to be doing this and it puts a special touch on them all since I made them.
There were a few things I was unsure of with making them like did I need to buy the little metal clasps to clamp the end of the bracelet, what kind of closure did I need to use like a magnetic clasp, a box clasp, or a hook. I had put all my stuff down because my hands were getting full and ran up front to grab a buggy. When I got back to the jewelry making isle there was three people standing there. I was afraid they were going to take my stuff. I had got all the white pearls that were left. It turns out this couple made jewelry and sold it so she had some tips for me and all! It was so great and I was really excited! I'm even thinking about making the earrings too if I can find some more white pearls at Enterprise or Dothan Walmart and taking back the ones I bought already because I think I could make them more how I want them.
The little one is for Madison, my flower girl.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh i'm super excited!! those are beautiful!!! you did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta tell me how you did it so I can make B one, hehe. Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are purty! You really are not good at that secretive thing! It will still be really awesome when I get to see it in person!!! I wish I was there to put together bracelets with you, and decorate with you! Miss you, Love you!
ReplyDelete